Our art program is open to children in grades 3, 4, & 5. Students will learn how to draw and paint a wide variety of subjects including, people, animals, vehicles, buildings, landscapes and more! For example, the students will learn how to give their characters emotions, how to create movement, how to create perspective, and tips for colouring. They will learn to draw in a cartoon style as well as more realistic drawing. Students will work with a variety of mediums including real artist’s watercolour.
Our 10-week program offers a step-by-step project planned for each class that is easy to follow, fun and creates confidence in the children’s abilities.
- All supplies will be provided and are included in the cost of the course
- Each student will receive a hard cover sketchbook on the first day of class.
- Students need to bring this sketchbook with them every week.
- The fee is $185 +tax per child.
- Class maximum is 25. Early registration is encouraged.